Route: Kathmandu – Nepalgunj – Mt. Kailash / Mansarovar Lake – Nepalgunj – Kathmandu
Welcome aboard the legendary Divine Kailash & MansarovarYatra, weeks-long Himalayas recreating the ambiance of the glorious past through the heart of Himalayas.
There are very warm and courteous attendants on board to look after you. The daily sightseeing tours are conducted professionally in Luxury coaches with well informed and articulated guides to ensure that you have a truly memorable experience. Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by helicopter will make the journey easier and faster. This helicopter package is a luxury tour. You will be flying to Nepalgunj and to Hilsa, from where you will drive to Mansarovar.
Day 1Kathmandu Arrival
Welcome to your “Kailash Mansarovar Yatra”. The Group will be picked up from the airport as per flight time and transferred to the hotel (check in after 1400 hrs.). This afternoon assemble in the lobby at 5.30 hrs. And live history through a guided panoramic highlight tour of Kathmandu city.
Overnight and Dinner at Hotel.
Day 2Kathmandu Sightseeing & Fly to Nepalgunj
Check out of your hotel after breakfast – Half day sightseeing of Pashupatinath, Boudhanath Temple. Packing and preparation for the Yatra. Drive to Airport for Nepalgunj Flight by domestic air. Transfer to Hotel in Nepalgunj. Overnight and Dinner at Hotel.
Day 3Fly Nepalgunj – Simikot – Hilsa& Drive to Taklakot
Check out of your hotel packed breakfast – Drive to Airport for flight to Simikot. Rest for few hours at Simikot. Take Helicopter to Hilsa and wait for other members to arrive at Hilsa( It is a group visa and all have to enter Tibet side in group) .03:00 PM – From Hilsa drive to Taklakot and stay at Hotel. We will stay overnight and Diner at Simikot, Hilsa or Taklakot depending upon the weather and other situation.
Day 4At Taklakot – Rest Day
All day stay at Hotel breakfast – Lunch – Diner – Entire day free for acclimatization. Short treks will be taken in preparation for Parikrama. Over Night at Hotel.
Day 5Drive to Manasarovar Lake
Check out of your hotel after breakfast. Drive towards Mansarovar Lake (90 kms). You will see your first view of Mount Kailash and MansarovarLake after 3 hrs. – Take holy bath and perform Puja, Parikrama of Mansarovar Lake at 01:00 PM. Diner and Over Nights at Lodge.
Day 6First Day of Outer Kora – Visit Ashtapad & Trek to Dirapuk.
Check out of your hotel after breakfast. Visit Ashtapad – It is almost 20 minutes’ drive to reach Ashtapad if the Chinese government allows.At Ashtapad – From Ashtapad you can see a best & closest view of Mount Kailash. You can take your time for pooja. After short drive, we will reach Tarboche and visit Yama Dwar. This is starting point for Kora. We will trek to Dirapuk (4860 m) which is 12 kms trek (5-6 hrs). You will visit North face of Mt. Kailash and touching the feet of Mt. Kailash (CharanSparsha). Travelers who do not want to trek around (Parikrama) Kailash can go back to Darchen / Mansarovar and wait for rest of the group to arrive from Parikrama. Diner and Over Nights at Lodge.
Day 7Second Day of Outer Kora – On to Zuthulpuk with Trek to Dolma La Pass
Check out of your hotel after breakfast. Drive to Trek from Dirapuk to Dolma La Pass to Zuthulpuk (22 km trek for 7-8 hours trek). This is the most difficult journey throughout the yatra since you have to trek up to the 18,600 ft. From descend to Gaurikund and further trek along with the river to Zuthulpuk. Diner and Overnight at Lodge.
Day 8Drive to Hilsa-Simikot via taklakot
Check out of your hotel after breakfast– After short Trek (2 hrs), we will reach Darchen and merge with other members who were waiting. From there drive to Hilsa-Simikot via taklakot. Diner and Overnight at Guest.
Day 9Fly to Nepalgunj& Fly back to Kathmandu
Check out of your hotel after breakfast - Fly Simikot to Nepalgunj / Surkhet and fly back to Kathmandu. Diner and Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10Fly back home. Get set for a memorable experience and Wonderful Memories
Today, after a continental breakfast your ‘Kailash MansarovarYatra’ tour ends as you check out of the hotel. Good times need never end! Proceed to the airport for your flight back home .Your tour ends with guests departing on individuals schedules for the airport on your own cost or return by coach to Airport for group departure .Arrive home with pleasant memories of your Kailash MansarovarYatra, which we are sure you will treasure for a lifetime. Do spare a few minutes to fill in the feedback form and hand it to your Tour Manager. Your valued suggestions will
Note:Due to weather condition sometimes you may not be able to make your flight at your scheduled time. So we recommend you to keep one day additional while returning and please make sure your ticket is flexible to change your date.
- Pick up & drop transfers in Kathmandu
- One half-day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- Necessary arrival / departure transfers in Nepalgunj (very normal vehicle available here)
- Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu air ticket (fixed wing - Yeti Air OR Buddha Air)
- Nepalgunj - Simikot - Nepalgunj air ticket (Fixed wing - Twin Otter aircraft OR Dronier)
- Simikot - Hilsa - Simikot by Helicopter (only 4 to 6 persons can be carried at a time)
- Domestic airport taxes (all sectors)
- Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits
- All Indian vegetarian meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner) while on the tour
- Transportation in Tibet by Private luxury a/c coach
- Tour around Lake Manasarovar on vehicle
- English speaking Tibetan guide
- All necessary Kitchen & camping equipment’s
- Oxygen for emergency use
- Medical kit bag / First Aid kit
- Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
- All applicable taxes & service charges
- Kathmandu airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Half day Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu with English – speaking guide.
- Freshly cooked vegetarian meals a day by our experienced Sherpa staff.
- All Camping equipment’s (tent, mattress, dinning tent, kitchen tent, kitchen utensils, tables, chairs, toilet tent, sleeping bag etc.).
- Duffle bag (big bag for keeping personal clothes and equipments).
- Accommodation as per itinerary in clean comfortable guesthouses throughout the trip.
- English Speaking Guide.
- Yaks with yak drivers for carrying camping luggage & cooking equipment's during the Kora.
- Oxygen cylinders.
- Your travel insurance
- Insurance for emergency rescue & evacuation service
- Tip for guide & driver
- Extra accommodation charge in Nepalgunj, Simikot and Hilsa if flight is cancelled due to bad weather
- Visa splitting charge and extra transportation cost, if returning early from Tibet.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamities and unforeseen circumstances.
- If need Ponies for riding upon for Kailash Kora, early request to our guide is necessary and the cost will be borne by guest on the spot. Beware of the possible risk being thrown out by the ponies.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as travel insurance, drinks, laundry, telephone / fax &Ph. calls, porters or arranging additional transportation. Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (Landslides, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, evacuation costs etc. Services other than specified.
Visa / Passport:Indian Passport Holders
Non-Indian Passport Holders
Nepali Visa Not Required
Visa is given upon arrival at Kathmandu Airport
Chinese Visa / Tibet Permit Required Color Passport Copies is required Chinese Visa after KTM Arrival
Notes The above tariff and itinerary is subject to revise without prior notice.
Optional : Everest Mountain Flight: (Any Early Morning at 6.30 AM to 7.30 AM) $150 / Person
- All bookings are on first come first served basis.
- Full payment is required to be made in 60 days advance, based on the indicated flying time, overnight stay, waiting charges, hotel accommodation, transportation etc.
- For all payments made by American Express Credit cards/Master/Visa cards, a Service charge of 2.00% is payable to the bank. In case of payment by credit card the client will not reverse the credit card charges after his/her obligation.
- Payment to be made in the name of Company payable at, as applicable.
- The company will endeavor to meet the obligation. However, company shall not be liable for any compensation or claims in case of non-availability of Air Lines, due situation beyond its control viz. grounding of aircraft / due technical reasons, act of God, non-operation due weather conditions etc. We shall not be liable for any compensation civil or criminal liability whatsoever for any accident/crash/resulting in loss to human life or loss of cargo etc. due to any negligence on part of the operator, will not be responsible for passengers carrying any contraband Items and or involved / indulging in any illegal activities.
- Should the flight be curtailed/held-over/cancelled/diverted due to factors beyond our control (like weather, technical snag etc.), or the actual flying time is longer than the indicated time (due to ATC clearance / density of air traffic / wind & weather conditions etc.) payment would have to be made on the basis of actual flying/overnight halt/waiting etc.
- A no show of the passengers for two hours after ordered departure time will be considered as a cancellation announcement.
- Baggage Restrictions: One suitcase per passenger, not exceeding 26 inches in length and 15 kgs.by weight. Excessive baggage may entail off-loading due to flight safety consideration.
- In Flight Services: Vegetarian / Non-vegetarian Meals/Snacks & Beverages as per customer's preference are served on board.
- Revision of Flight Rates:-
- The company reserves to itself the right, to revise the charter rates without prior notice, in case there is an increase in operational costs due to increase in fuel prices, landing, navigational / parking charges, govt. taxes, maintenance cost etc.
- Please note this is only a quotation, availability will be confirmed after receipt of full advance.
Kathmandu – Shangri - La Hotel or similar – 1 Night
Nepalgunj Surkhet Sunny Resort – 1 Nights
Taklakot - Siddhartha Hotel – 2 Nights
Mansarovar - Lodge - 1 Night
Mansarovar Lake Side Lodge - Mud house- 1 Night
Zutulpuk – Lodge - 1 Night
Simikot - Mansarovar guest house – 1 Night
Kathmandu - Shangri - La Hotel – 1 Night
|Adult in Twin
|Child(2-11yrs) with no bed
|Child(2-11yrs) with bed
- 20 % of ticket value at the time of confirming the booking.
- Remaining 80% of ticket value 60 days prior to departure.
- 5 of ticket value 60 days prior to departure.
- 2 % of ticket value 30-59 days prior to departure.
- 100% of ticket value between less than 30 days prior to departure.
- In case of Group and Charter
- 10 % of ticket value 60 days prior to departure.
- 100% of ticket value between 0 to 59 days prior to departure
- Please send your cancellation by fax, Oral cancellation will not be entertained.